- The new toolbox version (1.4) was ported to Max/Linux by Guy Kelman
- Added additional, parameter ShowProgress to mexGraphFlowHierarchy . The user can now control whether the method prints progress updates as it executes. By default the method produces no output.
- Fixed 'both' parameter in several mex-files (the computations on undirectional graph are now correct).
- Betweenness Centrality is now a bit faster and named mexGraphBetweennessCentrality
- mexGraphAllNodeShortestPaths method is completely rewritten improving performance and interface. Some bugs in the earlier version fixed. The method can now operate on a list of nodes, runs significantly faster and the output is better arranged.
- A bug that could result in occasional wrong computation in mexGraphNodeConnectivityFunnel fixed.
- Code cleanup (few experimental methods removed)
- Integration of the FastSet library for optimal performance (used only by the Dynamic Processes methods)
- Simulation of Dynamic Processes on networks
- Implementation of SI, SIR and SIS contagions
- New Dynamic Processes Tutorial